When my daughter was 6 years old, she observed me writing once and asked me " Mama can you write a poem for me?"
How could I not address this request- So here's what I wrote . When I read it out to my daughter then - she wanted to convert it into a song...so we tried to give all kinds of tunes to this writeup and laughed ourselves silly while trying to sing those tunes.
" Childlike Vision in a Good Mood"
Life took a turn,
The basket of amazements overturned
and the moon took out it's tongue
The stars giggled and laughter
\thundered in the sky!
The seven colors nodded mysteriously
and suddenly appeared on stage!
Oh! What an applause !
Footlights! The sun is here.
and sunbeams came sliding down
to hug the blossoms and the trees
The sky's laughter tickled the streams
and they gurgled down to meet the seas
The seven seas shook hands with
the seven colors of the rainbow
and Happiness reigned everywhere
How could I not address this request- So here's what I wrote . When I read it out to my daughter then - she wanted to convert it into a song...so we tried to give all kinds of tunes to this writeup and laughed ourselves silly while trying to sing those tunes.
" Childlike Vision in a Good Mood"
Life took a turn,
The basket of amazements overturned
and the moon took out it's tongue
The stars giggled and laughter
\thundered in the sky!
The seven colors nodded mysteriously
and suddenly appeared on stage!
Oh! What an applause !
Footlights! The sun is here.
and sunbeams came sliding down
to hug the blossoms and the trees
The sky's laughter tickled the streams
and they gurgled down to meet the seas
The seven seas shook hands with
the seven colors of the rainbow
and Happiness reigned everywhere

No comments:
Post a Comment